Show Dates: 23 - 26 September, 2020 Venue: Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC), China > Download Tube China 2020 Brochure
Record-breaking Figures of wire & Tube China 2018
· Unprecedented 100,800 square meters exhibition space.
· 1,654 exhibitors from 31 countries and regions.
· International pavilions from Germany, Italy, North America, Australia, France, South Korea, Japan and China Taiwan.
· 45,120 trade visitors from 91 countries and regions, an increase of 6.9%.
· The top 10 overseas visitors were from: India, South Korea, China Taiwan, Japan, Russia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, China Hong Kong, Indonesia.
> Download 2018 Post Show Report.
Raw Materials / Tubes / Accessories, Tube Manufacturing Machinery, Heat Treatment Processing and Machinery (NEW), Rebuilt / Reconditioned Machinery, Sawing and Industrial Cutting Machinery (NEW), Process Technology Tools / Auxiliaries, Measuring / Control Technology, Testing Engineering, Specialist Areas, Trading / Stockists of Tubes, Pipeline / OCTG Technology, Profiles / Machinery, Plastic Tube and Compound Pipe, Others.
Tube Industry, Iron Steel & Non-Ferrous Metal Industry, Automotive Supply Industry, Oil & Gas Industry, Chemical Industry, Construction Industry, Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Industry, Electronic Industry, Energy & Water Supply Industry, Association / Research Institute / University, Trading, Others.
• Messe Düsseldorf GmbH
• International Tube Association (ITA)
• China Iron & Steel Association (CISA)
• China Non-Ferrous Metals Industry Association (CNIA)
• Steel Tube Council of the China Steel Construction Society
• China Rolling-Forming Steel Association
• The Stainless Steel Council of CSSEA
Messe Düsseldorf (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Mr. Sam Xu / Ms. Mary Cao
Tel.: +86 21 6169 8374 / -8369
Fax: +86 21 6169 8301
Messe Düsseldorf GmbH
Mr. Marcus R. Muellers
Tel.: +49 (0) 211 4560 579
Fax: +49 (0) 211 4560 87579